BETTER FROM HERE

1) I am a utter disgust to humanity in a way that it kills me to be alive and feel my breath

2) I know it's gonna get better from here, 
But I don't know if I am going to die or if my life is gonna be better than just fine

3) The aesthetic of non Chalance is void as hell
Till you break your character in the dark shadows of what you could be 
But you choose to charm your way to life 
But life chooses to charm the way of the one, 
Who could be themselves even when the light turns on

4) I wanted to do something worthwhile all my life
And I wasted all my life in finding that worthwhile
Unless I found my feet in my graves 
And my worth in my coffin

5) I wanted to do something all my life
And I did nothing and time went by
Like wind goes, 
Water flows
Human hopes.

Comments

Popular Posts