Skip to main content
Search
POET OF DEATH
I AM THE POET OF DEATH ~ Leeza Sharma
POET OF DEATH
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Leeza Sharma
April 09, 2025
THE SENSES OF THE INSANE
1) All I write about is love and I have never been loved. What a sham!
2) Even at my worst, I appear to be winning to most and that's the benchmark of subjective stupidity.
3) All my modesty lies in silences because when I speak , I can't be suitably subtle.
4) Because I am sick, I have a soul.
Leeza
Comments
Pankaj Choudhary
11 April 2025 at 23:22
🔥🔥
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Posted by
Leeza Sharma
July 26, 2025
AAZADI KE DAAYRE
Posted by
Leeza Sharma
July 23, 2026
लोकतंत्र की आत्मा(In context of jantar mantar protest)
Posted by
Leeza Sharma
January 05, 2026
NAZAM-E- NAFRAT
Posted by
Leeza Sharma
April 04, 2026
WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU WOULD?
🔥🔥
ReplyDelete