I AM YOURS, BUT YOU ARE NOT MINE ~ Lyrics

I am yours
But you are not mine
It always ends like this
When I tell you I am fine

I am yours
But you are not mine
Tell me you are mine
Even if it's a set of lies 

I am yours 
But you are not mine
I have wore the blind fold
And you did not mind 

I am yours 
And you are not even yours
You are the perspective, a concept or a potential 
that I love to explore

I am yours
But I am not your cure
And it hurts to break you through hell
When heaven is where you belong

I am yours
I am yours
It's written in our cards
I have always been yours

You are not mine
Even your betrayal tastes like wine
I love you in after befores 
The only thing I can swore

Everything is fair in love and warfare
Even your call feel like an illegitimate affair
Everything is thin aired in love and gore
Even your gaze is a well furnished decore.

I am yours 
The idea you love to ignore
But an oath you can no more ignore
I think this love is for evermore

Evermore
An open door
Comes with ash and it's roar. 
I think this love is a nevermore

I was yours
Even before you knew I existed
I was yours 
And in the age of dinasour

I like The labyrinth of longevity
But with you I chase moments
I was yours
But you are not mine, even in any metaphors

I am yours
Maybe it's just stuck with me from my umbilical cord 
I am yours 
Am I fighting any revolutionary War? 

I am yours 
The idea you love to ignore
But an oath you can no more ignore
I think this love is for evermore

Evermore
An open door
Comes with ash and it's roar. 
I think this love is a nevermore

I am yours
But you are not mine
It always ends like this
When I tell you I am fine

am yours
But you are not mine
Tell me you are mine
Even if it's a set of lies 

I am yours 
But you are not mine
I have wore the blind fold
And you did not mind 


I am yours 
And you are not even yours
You are the perspective, a concept or a potential 
that I love to explore

I am yours
But I am not your cure
And it hurts to break you through hell
When heaven is where you belong

I am yours
I am yours
It's written in our cards
I have always been yours

You are not mine
Even your betrayal tastes like wine
I love you in after befores 
The only thing I can swore

Everything is fair in love and warfare
Even your call feel like an illegitimate affair
Everything is thin aired in love and gore
Even your gaze is a well furnished decore.

I am yours 
The idea you love to ignore
But an oath you can no more ignore
I think this love is for evermore

Evermore
An open door
Comes with ash and it's roar. 
I think this love is a nevermore

I was yours
Even before you knew I existed
I was yours 
And in the age of dinasour

I like The labyrinth of longevity
But with you I chase moments
I was yours
But you are not mine, even in any metaphors

I am yours
Maybe it's just stuck with me from my umbilical cord 
I am yours 
Am I fighting any revolutionary War? 

I am yours 
The idea you love to ignore
But an oath you can no more ignore
I think this love is for evermore

Evermore
An open door
Comes with ash and it's roar. 
I think this love is a nevermore


Comments

Popular Posts