MATHEW HAS A THING FOR ME ~ Lyrics
That day was cold and I was blinded by my folds
When mathew told me, there love is a tragedy
And I didn't believe him
But then he proved himself right, by loving me like a comedy
Mathew has a thing for girls like me
Mathew has a thing for me
Mathew loves to cling on me
Mathew worships even the last trees
And I don't get Mathew at times
But he is one of a kind
He loves to rattle gibberish in my earlobes
And then tell me his Hilaroius anecdotes
When Mathew and I fight
He is the one to first apologize
And make me save my pride
And he says he wanna make me his wife
But mathew is also a self aware narcissist
Who loves to bleed my heart when it gets too dark
And all I wanna do is kiss his scars
But all I see is his victory marks
When mathew told me, there love is a tragedy
And I didn't believe him
But then he proved himself right, by loving me like a comedy
Mathew has a thing for girls like me
Mathew has a thing for me
Mathew loves to cling on me
Mathew worships even the last trees
And I don't get Mathew at times
But he is one of a kind
He loves to rattle gibberish in my earlobes
And then tell me his Hilaroius anecdotes
When Mathew and I fight
He is the one to first apologize
And make me save my pride
And he says he wanna make me his wife
But mathew is also a self aware narcissist
Who loves to bleed my heart when it gets too dark
And all I wanna do is kiss his scars
But all I see is his victory marks
and i know because look how he sees ,
i mean the boy is a intellectual wannabe ,
he get on my nerves & still bends down to my needs
mathew has a thing for me ,
mathew has a thing for me ,
mathew told me that he loves to see ,
how good i look without clothes and stripes , but he hates commitment like a sabbatical Of war crimes
unless the commitment is more than bed & a few cigarettes ,
unless the commitment is more than bed & a few cigarettes ,
his charisma wears off , his mystique is gone , the guy is walking angel , shouldering me to make me tremble ,
when he speak through his somber eyes , till he finally starts to cry
Sincerity is scary he writes
But still I see sincerity in his eyes
Mathew loves to self loathe
Mathew is an intellectual goat
He looks so cool and he looks so warm
Thin as ice , a tea pot of mental alarm
Mathew says he loves me so much that he can't commit
Mathew says he has a thing for me, after he actualize coke and some other stuffs
Sincerity is scary he writes
But still I see sincerity in his eyes
Mathew loves to self loathe
Mathew is an intellectual goat
He looks so cool and he looks so warm
Thin as ice , a tea pot of mental alarm
Mathew says he loves me so much that he can't commit
Mathew says he has a thing for me, after he actualize coke and some other stuffs
But I don't think I can fix him
But I do feel I can jinx us
I do feel that Mathew is me, when I over work
I do feel I have a thing for guys like Mathew after I Masturbate enough
Mathew has a thing for no one
Mathew has way with words
Mathew is a lost purpose
Mathew is just the persona of you,
(you need to level up)
Leeza
Comments
Post a Comment