FAITH IN FAILURES
I have changed so much in these yesteryears
And even my ways to yearn have yawned over that how life has been
Life was never easy
Or maybe I am an ungrateful skeleton of dichotomy
I am standing back at the circle
From where I started
After going around in circles for a while
No friends ,but even when I had few
I never cared for them and I still don't .
Somethings never change
They never do
I am the same unsuccessful bitter kid of 3rd grade (in my mind or maybe I am)
Who is fearing the hell out the debacle and trying to keep it up
And failing simultaneously at it
Oh lord , you know I am doing everything I can
Or maybe I don't
But if you wanna see my patience?
After leaving no other option for me
I am staying still and now I am accustomed to it
I hardly know who I was
Or who I have become in the process of trying & failing
Trying and nailing
Trying and sailing
Show me the flag or the fire ,
But I am even fine without any of that
Misery has slept on me for years ,
Just like happiness has.
But I am peaceful in a turbulent way
Swimming in the riptide of hope and harvest
What else can I do ?
If not wait and try ,
wait and try again,
wait and lie again,
about being fine
( I am Really fine, no I am. Just lying)
But I am fine ,
Look at my eyes,or how I walk
I am not going to cry anymore
Maybe I could
But I am not gonna weep forever
For the loss of my endeavors
Its fine to lose when you try
Its fine to lose when you know no other option is alive
But can I still have the last hope?
Savour me some hope
If there is no Food to bite
Savour me a dream, that swim me back to life
I wanna have it all
I wanna have it and cry
I wanna try in the most annoyingly intangible ways
But I wanna try till I die
Because if I die
I wanna die with faith and failures
But not sleep against the regret of waiting for the chance to win
Because there are no chances, there is only life that is left unlived by
An unlived life is a mundane bite to chew
An insipid tale of half empty lies and hollow what ifs
And I wanna be left with no what ifs and remorses of staying stiff
When I could just have faith and try, one more time.
Leeza
Comments
Post a Comment