POETRY IS AN UNFAIR WEATHER FRIEND
1) only if all the godmen would die
5]Art is an unfair weather friend,,
the god could be brought back to life
2) I walk circles in mind ,
before I write one single verse
telling the world I ain`t doing fine
but who is actually doing fine?
only the unaware , not the undaunted
beware of the solitary mind numbing despair …
unfair , it is found hanging on the cliffs of everywhere….
unrepaired , kind of warfare ,
all my sleeps are filled with atrocious nightmares
I have walked miles , but still I reached nowhere.
3) Poetic liberty is the antidote of anticipation
To provide certain relief, from misery to grieve
Pine away your sorrows, in the river of whatevers or Nevers
Let poetry be your friend of unfair weather
4) All my intentions to create stand still
on the verges of commodification of my despair ,
as I stare at the abyss, the abyss stares back at my unattended affairs ,
more gleamingly , more seemingly , more redeemingly
while life is a fair weather friend
Comments
Post a Comment