DEATH TRUCK

1) All my commitments are insincere
Except my commitments to die,
All my ambitions are hollow,
Except my ambition to commit Suicide . 
All my love is disingenuous ,
Except my love for demise 
All my obsessions are pretense
Except my obsession to annul my damn life! 


2) Death is written on my stars
life was full of wistful scars
till I go , afar , forever , ajar
living will be lived in between memories  and trials of bizarres

3) Angst till I die ,
angst till I write ,
angst to survive ,
all blank till my death visa is applied
my bones run dry
my blood even cries
forever and ever , ready to go
unready to live , unready for hope
unready to stay , unready to cope
my muse is my fate ,
death truck is on the gate


4) Even my jokes start with death 

5) All my satires end on death

Leeza 

Comments

Popular Posts