SHOULD I COME OUT? ~Lyrics

Silhouette , aquamarine ,
beige eyes , I wanna lie ,
 that I don't love you,
 but I do ,             
  first things , first, 
I wanna kiss and suck,
 make you purple and then try , again next time 

I get it, I get it, 
I get carried away when it's you and your enticing ways 
The traits , that couldn't wait ,
even when I get late

Being on a free fall , 
Been on the eclipse
Even my fortnights 
End on fifteenth

Can I be your lover? 
Can I be the man, you hate? 
Can I be the man, you date? 
Can I be the man , who could sing for you on stages & in United States? 

American Dream is drugged now
We are so desperate to succeed , that we wanna make money out of our, entities ,our bodies,
We are so insecure ,
 that we get under the knife , 
like it's our hobby

Love is pain ,they all say 
But what about being alone for a while? 
I am clean and I don't miss any of my exes 
I have seen, the men & metal of my potentials .


Been on the subway Hall, 
Been on your lips 
Even my months 
End before thirty 

Can I be your lover? 
Can I be the woman, you ejaculate? 
Can I be the woman , you Masturbate? 
Can I be the woman, 
Who could talk to you about the Wall Street crash & the post memory of life boat ethics? 

Indian dream is Fucked Now, 
We are so desperate to die,
 so we can live for some moments
We are so honest now, 
That we do casual and then promote it

Love is pain , they all say 
But what about not being able to succeed for a while? 
I am clean & I haven't done anything worthwhile in years
I have seen, the men & metal of my lost potential.

all my gaurds are down , down , down
I smile in my frown , frown ,frown
I think , when I sleep , sleep , sleep
I like your energy , indeed , in need.

Silhouette , aquamarine ,
beige eyes , I wanna lie ,
that I don't love you,
but I do , 
first things , first, 
I wanna kiss and fuck,
make you purple and then try , for the first time 

I get it, I get it, 
I get carried away when it's you and your enticing ways 
The traits , that couldn't wait ,
even when I am straight 

should I come out ? out, out
love you loud , loud , loud 
throw a curve ball , ball , ball
make you my one & make you my all

Silhouette , aquamarine ,
beige eyes , I have never see ,
that I don't love you,
but I do , 
first things , first, 
I wanna kiss and fuck,
make you purple and then try , for the first time

Leeza

Comments

Popular Posts