ALL FOOLS WERE ONCE VERY WISE

ALL FOOLS WERE ONCE VERY WISE

FOR READERS- in the end , para “GOD” is used for wise humans , who understood life , before living it .

I see my future in death
I see my present in dying
I see my past in denying
I see my chance in “forevers of demise”…

I see my tomorrows in yesterdays
I see my yesterdays in day before
I see my day before in last week
I see my last week in last month

I see my last month , in last year
I see my last year , in yesteryears 
I see my yesteryears in yearning 
I only yearn to die …

I see my mother as a child
 I see my father as a kid
I see myself as an adult 
is age reversing , some kind of wisdom drug?


I see my ambitions committed to indecisions 
I see my commitments tied to insincerity 
I see my sincerity eager enough to commit suicide
I am only sincere enough to die …

I see my aunt in angst 
I see my sisters , miserable to marry the best 
I see my fortunes to turn fateful 
till all my fruits would be about ending my own life 

I see my family like a group of who moan and grieve 
unless they all quit talking about their tragedies 
I see my relatives in forms of parasites who love to keep contact ,
only unless the contact is worth the utility to provide …

I see , I see unless I cannot see
I see , I see , unless I am blind
I see , I see , till all the noises are of past are sublimed 
I see , I see , that dying is the form of forever relief ….

god knows , god forbid, 
does god even know , that he exist ?
god knows , god quits , 
does god even ascertain , our commitments to him?
god knows, till he don`t ,
 does god even enjoy , the position of the infalliable wit?
god knows, till he don`t, 
approve of the blasphemy , carried under his name , a counterfeit .

god knows , god forbid ,
all of the religions , that humans commit 
god knows , god tries,
but fails to give wisdom , to his children of irrational submits
god moans , till he cries 
not being able to change ,the stupidity of mankind
god screams , god dies,
as he can`t endure the inhumanity of this species …

god saw his future in death 
god wasted his past in optimist of will 
god lived his present in pessimism of intellect
till he took a knife to incise , his intellect , to live a fool`s life …

LEEZA

Comments

Popular Posts