BARREN LAND OF FLOWERS

1] I was the bellwether of my bleakness , 
isolating myself in a bell jar of my banality
bereaving & bewailing , my blights ,my life
cutting my flowers & my forests of be someone`s ungrateful wife 

2] I am a barren land of flowers 
bleeding my way to death & despair 
bereft on the staircases of my unexplored veneer 
seeing my welfare, turned up against myself in a warfare 
a death cold stare , thin air , rust turned ceiling of yesteryears
wishing I could also annihilate my way up , by being this insincere


3] once I will die
you all would realize
I bled my soul on paper
I bled my existence on vellums
I bled my what ifs like I was born for this
& wrote verses worth of seven haunting lives
till your gazette would press me , against my oppresses
but I would have left , my parchment on pining , in excesses
 
 
4] a master takes birth often
a mastermind in years
one of a kind in a decade
a nonpareil in a century  
 
5] wishful living , wishful dying
all my forebears ,
 upcycled my endevours of fateful trying
beguiling the impulsivity of illicit dreams
be my forever , be my company ,
 be my friend , be my agony
my lover , be my tragedy ,
once in a while ,make my life worthwhile

6) I was a barren land ,
 you planted your flowers on me ,
 then fired me to fuel me , 
 to belittle me ,  to rule me
To consume me, to fool me
I was once barren land 
Where you planted your leftovers on me
To forget me, to forge me 
Asking me for apologies, 
To forgive you, to love you
Like it was that easy
Making me feel uneasy
I was once a barren land
Now I am desolated , frosted 
Your flowers has dried, 
your seeds are unwatered and unwanted
Just like my existence, 
just like my life
I was once a barren land 
Now I have grown my flowers,
with thorns, that cuts like knife... 


Comments

Popular Posts