DEVOTED TO DIE

I wanna break the cycle of death,
So I can break the cycle of rebirths and life 
Let me sign a contract, 
when I am in a human trial
So I could drink poisen 
To fasten the process
But my marriage with life ,
is contract less and yet fullproof 
This is against free will & free life
This is also, against free & forever death
You don't want me to die 
And if I die
Would it be forever? 
Give me an answer? 
God forbid 
You are not a God 
You have no answers or solutions
Just atom Bombs & hypothesis of confusion
Mass human illusion
Theories of evolution
What's your contribution? 
Except, wars and pollution 
Peace treaties and AI revolution 
Please kill us, forever if you exist, 
My friend said , "I guess he is doing it,
 since 2500 BCE , but at his pace , 
He is not a human, 
he must be not in a race "
"I guess you are right" , 
I said to my friend
I guess , I will also die, 
Before the century would end ... 

Comments

Popular Posts