I SEE YOUR FACE ~ Lyrics
I SEE YOUR FACE
I was a failure in feelings
I was a master of detachment
I was a writer of waves ,
A poet who should be enslaved
Kept behind the bars
Or should be engraved
Till there is no one to suffer
Till there is no loss to grieve
Till there is no misery in the mists
Till there is no money in my trust fund
Till we have no hope left
Till all the hope takes us to skylines
So we can climb on the wall of the blue
Till we all are so purple , that we can do
Till we are red , in blood and salutes
All Is fair in love and poetry of ever cabin crews
Till we fall off the plane , and land in the sea
Till we fall from the air, and die on the streets
Of California and Seattle
Til we fall From hell and land in heaven
All is fair in love and longing ,
when men lose the love of their life and their metal
Across the lanes and high rise building of road blocks and stains,
I see your face, I see your face
I miss you, even when I am with you
Maybe I am just talking nuts or I have met the love of my life, enveloped?
Don't you wanna join me for work?
Because with you or without you , I can't work
Maybe I love the rush of the delay,
I see your face, I see your face
you caught me off guard
from the very start ,a lesion on my skin
a beacon of stupid fancies & whims
I see your face, I see your face
I was a failure in feelings
I was a master of detachment
I was a writer of waves ,
A poet who should be enslaved
Kept behind the bars
Or should be engraved
Till there is no one to suffer
Till there is no loss to grieve
Till there is no misery in the mists
Till there is no money in my trust fund
Till we have no hope left
Till all the hope takes us to skylines
So we can climb on the wall of the blue
Till we all are so purple , that we can do
Till we are red , in blood and salutes
All Is fair in love and poetry of ever longing frost
Till we fall off the plane , and land in the sea
Till we fall from the air, and die on the streets
Of California and Seattle
Til we fall From hell and land in heaven
All is fair in love and longing ,
when men lose the love of their life and their metal
Across the drumlines and cirques of mountains & glacier s,
I see your face, I see your face
I miss you, even when I am with you
Maybe I am just talking nuts or I have met the love of my life, enveloped?
Don't you wanna join me for work?
Because with you or without you , I can't work
Maybe I love the delay of fuss,
I see your face, I see your face
you caught me on board
from the very start ,a lesion on my bones
a beacon of stupid fancies & whims
I see your face, I see your face
Comments
Post a Comment