CONTRARIANISM CAN KILL YOU
CONTRARIANISM CAN KILL YOU
Contrarianism is shit
when you no longer believe in it
but I won`t call you out
I won`t say that loud
that you are obscure in an intimidating way
personifying your life into art ,
till it is no longer artistic
till it all sounds unrealistic
I see you , I see you ,
how you are abrasive even when empathetic
all your love is twisted ,
till nobody smothers you , till nobody bothers you…
god you are so easy be friends with
but so difficult to love for long
have you ever been inside your brain?
because it is too cramped up with your over intellectualization of being in trivial debates of being fine .
you write songs for people
even when you don`t love them
you bleed poetries like it is a blood cut underdrug
that cures your artistic custom nut
I see you , I see you ,
how you are abrasive even when empathetic
all your love is staged ,
till nobody calls you , till nobody falls for you…
you watch movies and then you watch yourself
even without mirror , all in shapeshift & scissors
you never like the characters or people
like you never liked your effort , even when measured…
you are pessimistically hopeful to die
look like you love to chase the second fiddle of your own lies
you eat, only your mind
you breed , only your intellect , that make you rewind
I see you , I see myself in you ,
how you are abrasive even when empathetic
all your love is undated ,
till nobody messages , till nobody bemoans you…
alone , offbeat , bizarre and lonely
you belong to yourself only
ghosted , benched , deleted , blocked
love is a threat for you , intellect made you a crack
honesty is the best policy for the honests
not for imposters , who love to imitate personas
they say , "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything”
but not for you , all your truth is juxtapositioned in between your interpretations of nobody & nothings
I see you , I see you myself in you
how you are narcissist even when you relate
all your love is gatekept in a safe cage ,
till nobody smothers you , till nobody bothers you…
stop playing gooseberry with your own love life
you are not in your cradle
this off & off , is not fun anymore
this on & gone , is the game you played before
are you all that bored ?
why you wanna keep fucking your own mind ?
are you really that alone?
weal & woe , is the rule of the life
I see you , I see myself in you ,
how you are dysfunctional even when you are spiritual
all your love is atheist ,
till nobody worships you , till nobody intellectually gets you …
if you could fuck yourself , you would have , done it
I guess you are your only one ,
the soulmate of your own dichotomy ,
the prostitute of your mental ignominy …
you love yourself too much
that it looks like you hate yourself
you know yourself a bit too much
that it looks like , you play a character in your head ..
I see you , I see myself in you ,
how you are outsed even when you are occupied
all your love is full blood bathe and blood cries ,
till nobody comforts you , till nobody loves you
pretend till you play ,
cause all you do is live life off board ,
even your revisionist histories sounds subaltern ,
I guess your version, love interpolations of deceitful convictions
you should not be taken on face value
but on foot value & on your death blues
all your perspectives are retrospectives ,
tied to the notes of your well directed narratives
I see you , I wish I could be you ,
and let your mind doze off a bit and quit
till your love is no more complicated
till somebody loves your contrarian shit , till somebody gets you , just as an artistic kid.
Leeza
Comments
Post a Comment