MY MAN IS ON A MISSION~Lyrics
MY MAN IS ON A MISSION
The track record of our histories guided us, to not to be
But we still couldn't see the signs .we were so blindsided to die
I wish I could go back and paint the true picture of your words
When you gave me none .
Loving you felt like being on a mission
loving you felt like intellectual masturbation
loving you felt like us invasion
loving you felt like someone who pre planned my treason
loving you felt like being on a suicidal mission
loving you felt like being a civilian who left his home in 1947 partition
loving you felt like emotional ejaculation
loving you felt like you were a man on a mission [to hurt me]
Loving you felt like someone who pre planned my assassination
Loving you felt like loving a man who drink indecision
Loving you felt like breathing through strangulation
Loving you felt like Living through your incisions
Even your love portion was poisoned ,all Coiled up
have me all anointed & then Exploited
you were the one , to which I lost my knighthood ,
give me back my statehood , my blood & my boyhood
[does it feel good? was it that good?]
I was so ready to be dismayed by your trickery
that I counted day & weeks & months & years
thinking you we were on the same page
but you changed the chapters , like it was never your story ,
books & then libraries ,what a true visionary.
I was so love stuck , so vision fucked , so mind numb
like you were the path to my nirvana in mahayana
but you lasted like a puff of marijuana
didn`t they warn me ? they did
did I listen? I didn`t
didn`t I see it coming? i didn`t [ I am lying]
didn`t I have hallucinations ? all nights
lucid dreams , green seas
you were my enemy
beaches on mountain rims
I was your one to be , [never]
stiff look , brooded eyes
December 16 , twenty three
I was your bad dream
we were never on same team.
The track record of our histories guided us, to not to be
But we still couldn't see the signs .we were so blindsided to die
I wish I could go back and paint the true picture of your words
When you gave me none .
Loving you felt like being on a mission
loving you felt like intellectual masturbation
loving you felt like us invasion
loving you felt like someone who pre planned my treason
loving you felt like being on a suicidal mission
loving you felt like being a civilian who left his home in 1947 partition
loving you felt like emotional ejaculation
loving you felt like you were a man on a mission
Loving you felt like someone who pre planned my assassination
Loving you felt like loving a man who drink indecision
Loving you felt like breathing through strangulation
Loving you felt like Living through your incisions
Even your love portion was poisoned ,all Coiled up
have me all anointed & then Exploited
you were the one , to which I lost my knighthood ,
give me back my statehood , my blood & my boyhood
[does it feel good? was it that good?]
didn`t they warn me ? they did
did I listen? I didn`t
didn`t I see it coming? i didn`t [ I am lying]
didn`t I have hallucinations ? all nights
lucid dreams , green seas
you were my enemy
beaches on mountain rims
I was your one to be , [never]
stiff look , brooded eyes
December 16 , twenty three
I was your bad dream
we were never on same team.
never on same team , never
never ,
never
never
never
never
Comments
Post a Comment