I CAN`T COPE

I CAN`T COPE 



I can't cope if I am not writing 

I can't cope if I am not reading

I can't cope if I am not in a poem

I can't cope without heroin 

I can't cope in slow motions

I can't cope if I am not doing 

I can't cope if I am not suffering

I can't cope if I am not struggling

I can't cope without knowing 

I can`t cope around people

I can`t cope if I am not alone 

I can`t cope if I am well known

I can`t cope if I am not stoned

I can`t cope If I am not growing 

I can`t cope if I am not desired 

I can`t cope if I am not tired

I can`t cope if I am not lying 

I can`t cope without adrenaline 

I can`t cope without succeeding 

I can`t cope without failing

I can `t cope without trying 

I can`t cope without having 

I can`t cope in simulation

I can`t cope in stimulation 

I can`t cope in peripheral visions 

I can`t cope whilst living 

I can`t cope whilst sleeping 

I can`t cope whilst eating 

I can`t cope if a song is not playing

I can`t cope if a movie is not compelling 

I can`t cope if I am not role playing 

I can`t cope if I am not doing theatre 

I can`t cope if I am not a character

I can`t cope if I am not a clown

I can`t cope if the joke is not funny 

I can`t cope if the joke is about me 

I can`t cope at all 

I can`t break the fourth wall

I can`t cope if I am not dying 

I can`t cope in afterlife of an insufferable life.

Comments

Popular Posts