MIND IS A SCARY PLACE TO BE IN

1] “mind is a scary place to be in ,
for a man”, they all say
“for once you start thinking , 
there is no going back” .
“for once you are self aware, 
you couldn`t be more than just sad.”
“for once you know , 
 the abyss of why we are constantly empty ,
“you would love to, 
unlive your identity, turn yourself into ash.”


2] existentialism , narcissism , 
literalism & chasing the schism
paranoia is the advent of ages ,
 skeptics do this in every era
all your intuition is just apprehension,
 of your undiagnosed neuroticism, 
at the very last stage . 


3] my mind make me numb,
your mind makes you sane ,
we are not the same , 
we could never be .
my mind make me wanna relive back nostalgia ,
weaving me through gardens of indecisions ,
at very last stage...

4] God has their favorites & I am not one of them 
I knew , when I could write hundred poems , in one night 
when I could have rest the case & accept the decisions of my fate 
but I would love to play a lawyer , where the judge has always made up his mind 
pre deciding , I was the culprit , in all nine crimes 
i guess , he must be right , because now I have even lost my foresight .

Comments

Popular Posts