MAKE UP YOUR MIND? ~ Lyrics

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

You go around in circles
Telling me that you love me
You go around in circles
Telling me that you hate me

Oh baby boy have you made up your mind already
or have you again changed it?
Oh baby boy have you been seeing up someone lately? 
You are getting on my nerves, in phases. 

It's not that easy to understand, 
That I have had my eyes on you, since she left
I can take you to places, you once feared 
I can push back the ghosts , on the walls to stare

But make up your mind? 
For once 
Make up your mind? 
I had enough

Make up your mind 
I won't take no for love 
Make up your mind? 
Get off the board, take the bus 

Make up your mind 
Baby, make up your mind
I would not mind 
Make enough time

Make Up your mind 
I see the smirk
Make up your mind 
Are we done?

You called me yesterday
To tell me things like I shouldn't stay
You hate the haste, but you love the chase
I am in your way, I am your only way

But if you want to go
You can leave for sure
But don't come back to me
Back to me
Come back to me
Back to me

But make up your mind 
Baby one last time
Make up your mind 
Get a life

Make up your mind 
Take the train
Make Up your mind 
Use your brain

Make up your mind
Baby,Make up your mind
I would not mind 
If you are mine

Make up your mind
Give us some time 
Make up your mind 
I am not waiting for you, the whole life time 

Don't give me reasons 
Give me commitment
Don't give me visions
Fuck your indecision

You love to drag me in hell with you
Telling me tonight that you love me too 
And you will change your mind 
By tomorrow's night
(Make up your mind , for once ) 

I see , what you see in me
I get, why I am addicted to this
You are just an artist of complications
Painting your miscommunications with an open door policy mission

I have made up my mind
(made up my mind) 
I have made up my mind
(made up my mind)

I don't want you tonight
Don't want you in my life
I chose my poison, I chose my pride
You did me wrong, painting it right

I made up my mind
Made up my Mind 
Find a girl
Who loves a lie, told a thousand times.

Comments

Popular Posts