ALL RIGHT & ALL WRONGS

1) we keep on trying to find the rights between two wrongs ,
& the wrongs between two rights .
 the two wrongs are loving someone who both loves to play a decoy . 
The two rights are the passions with which you have to choose between, 
Which both are fruitful enough to be enjoyed. 

2) Whenever I talk to my friends , 
even after years of drought ,
 they remind me,

they were worth 
every drought .

3) you speak the language of silences ,
 & this time 
I listened , 

so I left 
in silence.

4.I never wanted to show my anger.
I only wanted to know
if you ever cared.
And I came back to the same conclusion,
the one I always reached—
you never did,
and you never will. 

5.I receive love
in some ways,
in most ways,
perhaps in every way,
through my friends.
In the form of patience,
communication,
and quiet adoration.
I only wish
I could take some of them
into my next life—
if there is one

Leeza

Comments