CRIMES OF PHILOSOPHICAL BLASPHEMY

1) Inhibit the philosophizations of my suffering,
I suffer, I lament & make a fuss about everything,
because everything is crumbling,
& continues to crumble, in solidarity."

2) we all wanna be philosphers , 
when we all fail to be humans.... 


3) "Let me garb my human stupidity,
in humor, indifference & wrath,
making judgements of what could be done,
when all I do is bemoan & bewail
the absurdities of my sufferings."

4) The casual consensus is always that suffering is the inheritance of human birth, patience is the language of continuous suffering, and death is the final aphorism when the curtains fall theatre ends , & all the spectators return back on the 13th day.........

5) "All my guardians subside with me, 
advising me
to live in reality
 when I only prefer to live intellectually."

6)"All the barricades of my philosophical blasphemy
 collapse the day I see a hungry child."

Comments

Popular Posts