RELIGION , DHARMA & GOD ( PART 1)
1) Religion is subhuman ,
And anything subhuman can never be spiritual.
2) All religions are sinister,
humans are prone to sin.
3) All religion wear the garb of postulating the greatness of their own god ,
when in actuality, there is no religion .
Religion is as empty as a fools reason ,
A fool doesn`t understand anything & never questions anything genuinely himself as he has no curiosity to inquire about what lies beyond the materialistic absurd of this world.
4) we don`t become something , or anything
we only reveal ours truest selves in inherent ways ,
Of what we actually are, and what we always have been.
5) I am not an atheist to my dharma[duty],
I am an atheist to the dharm ,
that the world loves to call religion ,
maybe I am not an atheist , afterall.
explanation - the writer says that the world has connoted religious meaning to dharma , but in reality dharma means the duty of each human , that is inherent, hence the writer says that she is not an atheist at all , but in the eyes of the world, she is counted as one . She does not condemn religion , as she finds it unreal ,not at all true hence she finds it an illusion to distract mankind from the quest for truth
LEEZA
if you enjoy what I write you can contribute through this link - FOR INDIAN CONTRIBUTIONS
Comments
Post a Comment