DROUGHTS OF HEAVEN & FLOODS FROM HELL
1) I have bore droughts of heaven and floods from hell,
To stay in the garb of Rain God's and devil's from subterranean realms.
2) Can I breathe clean in this air of aphorism,
that pinches like salt, grief & tears of my gone ancestors?
3) "It always rains in the pits & drains of the lanes,
where my mental strings hit the keyboard,
& words produce their alchemy."
that pinches like salt, grief & tears of my gone ancestors?
3) "It always rains in the pits & drains of the lanes,
where my mental strings hit the keyboard,
& words produce their alchemy."
4) I want to be either all or nothing,
when i actually could be something
5) all of the inconsiderate man ,
5) all of the inconsiderate man ,
come to read me ,
but i speak in only aphormisms & poetries..
6) I cut my hair to feel something
6) I cut my hair to feel something
& I stillfelt nothing ,
yet I laughed & I weeped,
All I could guess is cutting locks aren`t enough, one should cut connections & people , all in all.
Comments
Post a Comment