ABIGAIL HAD A DREAM ~ Lyrics
ABIGAIL HAD A DREAM
Abigail told me she had a dream in which she was wet
I was in it , had my face on her pussy
but I told Abigail , that wasn`t a dream honey
that was reality & then she left
abigail loves to make me the villain
when she weeps her sorrows to death , to be a charming victim
and even I have to agree
she has a way with me , she has a way with me
but can I deny , that what she did with me was never right
but can I agree, that I also made love to her in each of my dreams
but can I lie , that she was not the one meant for me
but can I cry , that we have end this union & start again in after life
there is no place in hell , that belong to people like us
we are abandoned , just like the poisoned unchosen drug
there is no place in heaven , that belong to people like us
we are doomed , just like the desperate urges to make infinite love
Abigail told me she had a dream in which she was sad
I was in it , soaked her tears on my breasts
but I told Abigail , that wasn`t a dream honey
that was reality & then she said
“I love you , but not in the way you want me too
I see you , but not in the way you see me through
I can be with you , but not more than just a best friend
I dream of you , but I dream about all of my other friends
abigail loves to play it cool
when she shuns me to near death , with her words , making me her fool
and even I have to agree
she has a way with me , she always had a way with me
but can I deny , that what she said to me was right
but can I agree, that this feels more than just a fleeting memory
but can we not try , can we just no more lie ?
but can I cry , that we have to end this friendship, so I can go back to my dreams
there is no place in hell , that belong to people like us
we are abandoned , just like the poisoned unchosen drug
there is no place in heaven , that belong to people like us
we are doomed , just like the desperate urges to make infinite love
there is no place on earth , that makes it easy for people like us
we are seen but never felt , just like the branches of the fig tree ,
there is no place in this universe , that can soak my sorrows till I dream
of abigail again , till abigail feels the same , till abigail choses to stay
but can I fight , with her , when I always knew she was right
was I blind , not taking her words for what they are
what was I thinking , why was I convincing to unbelieve the sight
but can I cry , that I have to leave & never come back
abigail had a dream , when she was sixteen, that doomed us
abigail had that dream , when was nineteen , till she changed her mind
abigail had a dream, me on her bed , my sorrows on her head ,that ruined us
till she stopped telling me about her dreams , altogether , maybe I haunted her
[but I dream about her all damn times,
and in all of my dreams she asks me to not try ,
and I can`t even lie , to her ,
but I guess she was abigail , she must be right ]
Comments
Post a Comment