A BIT OF LIFE BOTHERS ME

A bit of light bothers me 
Like someone is staring at me 
Darkness comforts me
Darkness makes me act who am I. 

A bit of light takes away the hours of my day
I ain' fully awake or fully asleep
At such hours of day
A bit of light
Is petrifying

A bit of light is just like the bit of love 
or the bite of love 
That doesn't let you loose hope
But doesn't make you feel any better

A bit of of light is just like luck
That wouldn't be full of light 
Unless you would actually do something about it 
And rely only on it. 

A bit of life has a weird sense of humor 
That comforts no one except it's own existence
And discomforts everyone 
But nobody leave because they see a bit of it.. 

A bit of light is a false hope
But a hope
That let you live your all life
Tied to it
Doing nothing about it. 

A bit of light bothers me 
Like someone want me to get comfortable with the bit of it 
As all they could offer me is a bit 
When I know I deserve more... 

A bit of light bites me, 
And I even want to bite it back
But I am bothered by it
And unless it wouldn't stop bothering me 
I wouldn't bite it or leave it or loose it... It all

A bit of light,
 is bothered by all of us too
But loves to act generous when all it is ,
Is an actual coward... 

A bit of light wanna act like half death & half life
You couldn't get enough of both ,
 but you know you  wanna die, at least this time
Or you would never be able to live somehow... 

Leeza 

Comments

Popular Posts