PERCHED ON THE PERIPHERIES
1) Mentally I am twisted and my turns are always subsiding at my peripheries
2) Fall into the most tedious and monotonous caricatures of your routine,
to escape the ordinary—
but at your own pace
3) Go to hell
And tell me, if you made any friend there
Go to heaven
And tell me, if you made any enemy there
And in between both these worlds
My soul would transcend in the gore and glory
Of my deadly consequential end ....
4) You are a Trident of a kind
That I would love to incise Inside my bones and my blood
But with precision
Of your disgust and your disdain of persistence.
5) I love your dismantling attitude and your chivalric servitude
But I hate, how truthful your eyes look,
When you lie to utilize my mental virtues
And my bodily autonomy for your procreational purposes...
Leeza
Comments
Post a Comment