ONE LOVER AFTER ANOTHER

ONE LOVER AFTER ANOTHER

One lover after another
Lies next to me
And I lie next to no one

One lover after another
Lies next to see
If I am still in love at this hour
and the answer is always NO

One lover after another leaves
Knowing that
He lies next to me
And I lie next to myself
onlyyyyy and lonely

One lover after another
Wants me to feel
But all I feel is love is a failure

My appeal denegrates
When I am in love
And even when I am in love
Love is not in me

Still love returns to me
Better than I return to it
And then I leave love
Better than love could ever leave me

I guess
Loving is an art
And I am not an artist
I dream of love daily
And it comes to me only in sleep
Love feeds on me and I feed on grief
I bite love and love bites me back
I was really fine by myself
Until she asked me if I was lonely?
lonelyyyy, lonellyyyyyyyyyy
I ask myself if am
and the answer is always yes

One lover after the another
Lies next to me
And I lie next to no one

One lover after the another
Lies next to see
If I am still In love at this hour
and the answer is always NO                                                
                                                                                  One lover after another leaves
Knowing that
sHe lies next to me
And I lie next to myself
onlyyyyy and lonely

One lover after another
Wants me to feel
But all I feel is love is a failure

My appeal denegrates
When I am in love
And even when I am in love
Love is not in me

Still love returns to me
Better than I return to it
And then I leave love
Better than love could ever leave me

I guess
Loving is an art
And I am not an artist
I dream of love daily
And it comes to me only in sleep
Love feeds on me and I feed on grief
I bite love and love bites me back
I was really fine by myself
Until he asked me if I was lonely?
I ask myself if am
and the answer is always yes

so
sHe laid next to me
And I laid next to myself
And she didn't leave
Till
sHe laid next to me
And I laid next to her
Like lovers, forever,
I guess my sadness has found answers
And my loneliness has found a companion
When she lays next to me
I lay next to my lover
I was really fine by myself
Until she asked me if I was lonely?
lonely , lonellyyyyyyyyy
I ask myself if am
and the answer was NO this time….

Comments

Popular Posts