everyone tells me that I should sleep on time ~ Lyrics
everyone tells me that I should sleep on time
everyone tells me
that I should sleep on time, atleast this time
but have songs to write about
everyone tells me
that I should rest , atleast in mind
but all my mind is deeply occupied
they say , I am too active creatively
so is this now my mistake?
so is this how you would put all of this on me now ?
I am sorry , but I am not
I am not done writing , the song of snow , and cow , goat and towns , beans and jeans , machines and ceilings
stop telling me I don`t need to rhyme stupid words
do you think I am an idiot
I have made songs work before
and I wanna make one more ?
Leeza, stop my mom shouts
you gotta sleep somehow
study you got an exam to ace
but can I stop writing about all this
everyone tells me
that I should sleep on time
but have songs to write
everyone tells me
that I should rest
but I my mind occupied
they say , I am creatively too active
so is this now my mistake?
so is this how you would put all of this on me now ?
I am sorry , but I am not
I am not done writing , the song of snow , and cow , goat and towns , beans and jeans , machines and ceilings
stop telling me I don`t need to rhyme stupid words
do you think I am an idiot
I have made songs work before
and I wanna make one more ?
Leeza, stop my mom shouts
you gotta sleep somehow
study you got an exam to ace
but can I stop writing about all this
Comments
Post a Comment