OBLIVION ( lyrics)


OBLIVION

oblivion is freedom but who can be oblivious forever? 
forever is a great virtue , but freedom is a vice 
I met 9 men in 19 days and all of them told me 
that I write insane lingoes when I am lonely

I know , I agree, boy 
but isn`t this the real me ?
love is a bitter pill,
love is a trip to hell , when I fell
in the arms of my oblivious self .

oblivion is freedom but who can be oblivious forever? 
forever is a great virtue , but freedom is a vice 
niceeeeeee
niceeeee
niceeeeee
try
next time

days when I should rest ,
ended in the night when I should have slept
but all they says is,
 indifference is freedom but who could be free all the time?

freedom is only freedom 
oblivious is human`s fast fashion device
but freedom is my reason
why love fills blasphemy of some emotional tides

freedom is only freedom 
indifference is a avoidant attachment style
but freedom is my reason
why love fills blasphemy of rollercoaster rides 

oblivion is freedom but who can be oblivious forever? 
forever is a great virtue , but freedom is a vice 
I met 9 men in 19 days and all of them told me 
that I write insane lingoes when I am lonely


I know , I agree, boy 
but isn`t this the real me ?
love is a sweet pill,
love is a trip to heaven , when I fell
in the arms of my secure self .

oblivion is freedom but who can be oblivious forever? 
forever is a great virtue , but freedom is a vice 
niceeeeeee
niceeeee
niceeeeee
try
next time

but can I be secure enough , 
can my lover comfort me to try love like this is not a bad hangover 
can he ensure me , that he would not leave me 
when I will get back to my non oblivious memory?

when all the antidotes would fail
would he be my wonder drug
but they all tell me 
forever is a great virtue , but freedom is a vice…
niceeeeeee
niceeeee
niceeeeee
try
next time

Comments

Popular Posts