CHILDREN OF DEATH
1) I will consummate with death on green grass and have children of God
I will consummate with death on green grass and bear children of death,
and I know it will be a relief to have them
Unlike having children of life or children in life
2) I will welcome death by playing drum roll
And celebrate it like festivity
Death will be terrified of my tragedy
But I will laugh at my redundancy
3) we are born as children of life
& then we evolve as children of death ...
4) life is a culprit
death is all innocent
I think we need to think , twice , twice
departing is fine by most of us,
death is a circus , first
unless , someone we love dies …
5) Death is the parent of life
but life is not the child of death
life is the child of a mother
who bears the pain of being 9 months pregnant ...
death is all innocent
I think we need to think , twice , twice
departing is fine by most of us,
death is a circus , first
unless , someone we love dies …
5) Death is the parent of life
but life is not the child of death
life is the child of a mother
who bears the pain of being 9 months pregnant ...
Comments
Post a Comment