BROTHEL OF MALICE
BROTHEL OF MALICE
subtheme – Ground realities of taking birth
1. Living is a deadly experience for me
I wish I would start living , after death
2. My mind is a heaven`s gate
my conscious is a brothel of my Euphoristic ideas
my unconscious is an embedded in an ambit of my outlandishes
and my subconscious captures my innate will to die inherently , inch by inch …..
3. Globalize my will to eulogize my vocations
but don`t globalize my malice and my disdain and my death …..
4. I live in a brothel of malice
which I have built in decades of trying to survive the human curse
of being an ontological outlier
of poking fun at my desires , in form of cunning satires ……
5. Gradually , I will decay
bit by bit, when ants will feed my carcasses with caution and wide display,
slowly but surely , we all would transform in the transcendence
with reluctance or with acceptance of our
passive Progressive Deceasement
as that is the ultimate inherent state ,
we all live by and celebrate,
every year , calling it our birth anniversaries ….
Leeza
Comments
Post a Comment