THE LAST TREE
1]I am done writing poems
now I am gonna pen a couplet
about a couple who loved and lost
and got mad at most
to fall in deep sleep of death
I guess love is an art at play ,
a vacation or night stay
a verse about verity,
I am done writing couplets now ,
I am gonna write a limerick
a man named split met a man named jane and a woman named pain
three of them loved and lived , fought and fooled around , for somehow
till jane and pain died in hope to split , with split
till split agreed that unions can`t work , of two or three,
so he killed both of them , to make it work for now
2) It's okay to live in a past for a while,
but not forever...
3) All the boys in the streets tell me that I am not better
Than any girl , I am just a poet and a pessimist and a narcissist and a maniac
Happy when alone,
sad with company
Tragedy oh tragedy!
Sitting on the last left tree
Making it my friend
Making it my man...
Tragedy oh tragedy!
Sitting on the last left tree
Making it my friend
Making it my man...
Till eternity
I will pine for my last tree....
My man,
I loved you,
Like no other human can....
Comments
Post a Comment