GOD KNOWS I WAS AN ACCIDENT

I was an accident at birth
Not a coincidence
Or a destiny 
Or a miracle
My mother loves me because I am her child
And I despise my mother because I am her child
She doesn't deserve a daughter like me
I do not deserve a mother like her
We both love each other 
But our love is comes with conditions
That I have to be her child 
Only her child
I have lucked out on her
And she crosses her fingers whenever she sees my face
She would like to believe that she has won a lottery 
When I trample her expectations under my foot like a tragedy.. 

God knows I was an accident
He must have save evidences of my slim chances
But still I chanced myself out of her womb
She fed me there with hope, like she feeds me now ... 

I am sorry mother, I know I am not a great daughter
But I can't be anybody else
I am sorry mother, I wish I was a great daughter
A daughter you deserved
A daughter who could show you more love...

Comments

Popular Posts