INFINITY ~Lyrics

INFINITY

I miss my mother in seventies
 she was kind woman
I miss my dad in eighties
he was very fine man

I miss myself in nineties
I was not born back then
I miss my time in twenties
I am still living in them

I miss miss miss miss misss
your kiss kiss kiss kisss kisss
and you wrist wrist wrist wrist wrist
and your eyes and your smile and your time
with me , actually , apparantelly

I got to say and I got say
we were in love , we were in spell
of infinity, of infinity, in vicinity
and I miss all this
and I wish you well ….


I miss my mother in seventies
 she was kind woman
I miss my dad in eighties
he was very fine man

I miss myself in nineties
I was not born back then
I miss my time in twenties
I am still living in them

I miss miss miss miss misss
your kiss kiss kiss kisss kisss
and you wrist wrist wrist wrist wrist
and your eyes and your smile and your time
with me , actually , apparantelly

I got to say and I got say
we were in love , we were spell
of infinity, of infinity, in vicinity
and I miss all this
and I wish you well ….

I miss my mother in seventies
 she was kind woman
I miss my dad in eighties
he was very fine man

I miss myself in nineties
I was not born back then
I miss my time in twenties
I am still living in them

I miss miss miss miss misss
your kiss kiss kiss kisss kisss
and you lips lips lips lips lips 
and your eyes and your smile and your time
with me , actually , apparantelly

I got to say and I got say
we were in love , we were spell
of infinity, of infinity, in vicinity
and I miss all this
and I wish you well ….

I miss my mother in seventies
 she was kind woman
I miss my dad in eighties
he was very fine man

I miss myself in nineties
I was not born back then
I miss my time in twenties
I am still living in them

I miss miss miss miss misss
your kiss kiss kiss kisss kisss
and you lips lips lips lips lips
and your eyes and your smile and your time
with me , actually , apparantelly

I got to say and I got say
we were in love , we were in spell
of infinity, of infinity, in vicinity
and I miss all this
and I wish you well ….


Leeza 

Comments

Popular Posts