DEATH IS ON THE STREETS
DEATH IS ON THE STREETS
Death is on the streets
and life is on the work desks
Are we too afraid to die
or are we too afraid to live?
The ghosts of our physicalities ,
are dancing on the war cliffs
The basement of my boredom ,
is filled with rotten thoughts now
I wish life would be on streets
and death would be unseen…
but War is on the streets
and peace only hanged in the poems of tree
I guess we are too afraid to read poetries now
As we have started practicing wars somehow
I wish I could make a career out of war
But I would be Catcalled uncivilized for that
And I would be forced to make a career out of peace,
out of my poetries
And then I would be begging on the streets
with my vernaculars having no food to eat
poetries are thrown in the sea
poets are in the oceans of abyss
war is in the home and hearth now
no bread on the table ,
all hurt in the hands of fable
Death is on the streets
and dying is on the Internet
Life is lived on weed
And living is postponed in lucid dreams
war has reached to heads now
death prided off , with head held high for ideologies
I guess everything would pay off ,
when all of us would die,
same race, same color , same gender ,
and no different human would be left to die
except us , what a mirth , what a misery !
death used to be in the streets
and life is hanging on the dead tree
death is now present in every body
and life is sold on a price,
that only few of us can afford to embody …
Comments
Post a Comment