THE ROAD NOT TAKEN SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN
The road not taken stare back at me
I think I am gonna take it this time
The road not take wanna speak this time
And I am gonna hear it's way , let it say
The road not taken is a dear friend,
That I lost on another tread
The road not taken should be taken now
The road not taken looks like an old wound
The road not taken is on my mind
The road not taken is only my type
The road not taken has its issues, few potholes and drains to darn in
The road not taken is a risk, and I think this I am ready for it
All my friends and foes just say, there is no reward without a risk, till you jilt or fit.
The road not taken is like my old uncle
Who don't call me unless he is stuck in a road with a broke car on another road
So I can come and pick him up
The road not taken is like my old aunt
Who wants to me marry her son and settle down
And have kids who look like clowns
The road not is also a road at the end
The road not taken can take you to somewhere or nowhere or anywhere you don't wanna go
But I wanna risk it all?
And if I fail or if I a fall
But if I fathom my lost cause.
The road not taken, just looks good in theory
The road not taken is also weary
The road not taken is not the sign to call your ex, who made you a carpet
The road not taken should be left ...
The road not taken is a toxic cycle of what if's?
The road not taken was written to mock a friend of Robert Frost
Because he died by taking that road
There is no need to risk it all
There is no need to believe in alchemies of untaken roads
The road not taken is an allegory
That sometimes following the crowd ,can be wise somehow
Don't jump where others fall
Don't ride when the roads have pitfalls
Road not taken is not about roads
It's about life's lost in war…
Comments
Post a Comment