I write songs and nobody listens to them ~Lyrics

I write songs and nobody listens to them 


I write songs and nobody listens to them 
and I am fine with that 
I am fine with that
but can I be fine with that ?
can I be fine with that ?

I write poems and nobody really get
that I ain`t sad 
that I ain`t sad
but can I be not sad ?
can I be not sad ?

I write obituaries of how I will be dead 
but I ain`t dead 
but I ain`t dead 
but can I be not dead ?
can I be not dead ?


I debate about politics and democracies 
but I ain`t mad 
but I ain`t mad 
but can I be not mad 
 can I be not mad ?

for once tell me ,
are we not living in hells?
are we not living in hells?
for once tell me , 
are we not dying in advance ?
are we not dying in advance ?

you call this life 
and then act like death
you call this lame 
and act all insane
you call this life 
and then not live it
you call her your wife 
and have sex with a man

I write songs and nobody listens to them 
and I am fine with that 
I am with that
but can I be fine with that ?
can I be fine with that ?

I write poems and nobody really get
that I ain`t sad 
that I ain`t sad
but can I be not sad ?
can I be not sad ?

I write obituaries of how I will be dead 
but I ain`t dead 
but I ain`t dead 
but can I be not dead ?
can I be not dead ?

I debate about politics and democracies 
but I ain`t mad 
but I ain`t mad 
but can I be not mad 
 can I be not mad ?

for once tell me ,
are we not living in hells?
are we not living in hells?
for once tell me , 
are we not dying in advance ?
are we not dying in advance ?

you call this life 
and then act like death
you call this lame 
and act all insane
you call this life 
and then not live it
you call her your wife 
and have sex with a man

Comments

Popular Posts