HAVE YOU REALLY EVER BEEN FINE?
that people would ask you about how you are and would get offended to hear that you have barely ever been fine in your entire life.
So I got the most
I was stranded on a misery land, when my dad told me
Money could save us
So I earned enough
and then I found I was stuck on an allegory of a marry land cave,
when the world asked me to marry my age
but this time I escaped,
because I always knew, marriage would debilitate me to remain insipid
2) I was in a monsterland when my mom told me,
Marks could save usSo I got the most
I was stranded on a misery land, when my dad told me
Money could save us
So I earned enough
and then I found I was stuck on an allegory of a marry land cave,
when the world asked me to marry my age
but this time I escaped,
because I always knew, marriage would debilitate me to remain insipid
3) Power is power,
not because it's the prerogative of the power to be one but because
being powerful gives you an uncanny side where you can misuse the misery of the others,
and make profit out of it...
4) Don't ask me if I am fine
Ask me, what makes me miserable?
Comments
Post a Comment