EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED


1) I used to be so insane 
Now all I am Insipid

2) I used to be so careless
Now all I am is coward

3) I used to be so brave 
Now all I am is bitter

4) I used to be so entertaining
Now all I am is envious


5) I used to be so aspirational
Now all I am is alienated

6) I used to be so considerate
Now all I am indifferent

7) I used to be so sincere
Now all I am is salty

8) I used to be so stupid. 
Now all I am Is sad

9) I used to be so outgoing
Now all I am is an outcast

10)I used to be so obliged 
Now all I am is oblivious

11)I used to be so mindful
Now all I am Is a maniac

12) I used to be so Lovely
Now all I am Is lonely


13) I used to be a child
Now all I am is an adult

14) Everything has changed 
Everything has ended altogether
I was once a kid 
Now I am aging like my mother ... 

15)I wish I could reverse engineer
Reverse my age and the days 
Do It all over again
In the right way
But there is no right way
There is only one way
The way I did 
And it would stay 

16) Everything has changed
 but I am still the same .. 

Leeza






Comments

Popular Posts