THE METAPHYSICS BEHIND STRING THEORY

1) Mystery invokes us to find the reality beyond it, Sometimes. Most times it dooms us to circle around it, with fascination , because it's fun.

2) I wish I was a tachyon,
 so I can run a marathon with god... 

3) am I knitting a string beyond your neck ,
 or am I knitting a string to choke you to death?

4)From theory of everything to theory to nothing, I circumvent to believe , that I live in between both & I am tucked to the theory of agnostic wrist clenched fisting

5) God has told me that, the world is metaphysical & you cannot prove it ,
 just get in sync with it, its like my mom telling me to get in sync with my circadian rhythm , not knowing , 
I have a chronotype that keeps me awake to dissuade metaphysics ,
 but before that I have to prove it first.

Comments

Popular Posts