THE WIND WILL CARRY US

1) Don't ask me if I am fine, 
Ask me, if I have ever been fine in my entire life? 

2) Don't make me swallow my pride, 
I have accumulated this by constant endeavours of not letting anyone cross my boundaries
And shot them right on their head if someone tried to derail them.

3) Trespass me, 
trespass my dignity
 and then trespass my warnings 
To find out you can never trespass me ever again

4) The wind will carry us to the desert and teach us how to survive in the flood of misery....
 

5) God knows I was once a human
God must have saved evidences of it
If there exist one
He would forgive me for turning  against the world & the wind
But eventually we all know the wind would carry us only to our graves
And the world is not obliged to take us to our actual destinies
Because we all are destined to carry the winds away
In the hills of our own misery , eventually...

Leeza

Comments

Popular Posts