HEROES OF NOW

HEROES OF NOW



The ghosts of my pasts & the ghosts of my future dine in my mind ,
drink red wine , till they find ,
The heroes of my present are working day in and day out ,
so they sleep , but as soon as the work stops
they creep , one on my right shoulder , other on my left
anticipations , stimulations , ruminations
of What if`s ?  what could be`s ? & what was?
during the rest days of Sunday afternoons
they break in through my window ,
but this time I stare , at their soul
and I dine with them well
we have a conversations and I tell them ,
I am fine with my past , I am fine with what did not last
I am also fine with the future ,
and I don`t anticipate issues or eases there
so they let me rest and leave my bed
so the heroes of the Nows ,
come back on my work desk
and I pick up my pen sword
and the noises bow down ….
hush , all quiet ,
equanimity , no friends or enemies ,
solitude and self ,
no ghosts , no guardian angels ,
Present is lived with peaceful workmanship …
or easeful downtime to unwind ... 

Leeza

Comments

Popular Posts