A HURT SEA ~ Lyrics
I don`t like boys and bones
I even like my girls when they are gone
I even like prose in poems
I even sing song all alone
mad guys , mad guys
good lies ,good lies
mad guys , mad guys
good lies ,good lies
told me , told me ,
warned me , warned me
about the tragedy of hope
about the pinnacle to cope
about the magnitude of hosts
about the chemicals of love lost
I don`t like boys and bones
I even like my girls when they are gone
I even like prose in poems
I even sing song all alone
mad guys , mad guys
good lies ,good lies
mad guys , mad guys
good lies ,good lies
told me , told me ,
warned me , warned me
about the tragedy of hope
about the pinnacle to cope
about the magnitude of hosts
about the chemicals of love lost
but I guess , i am too bold and bafoon
a girl , who love moon and monsoon
who wanna look for love
and fall in love
and feel in love
and lose in love
to know about the tragedy of hope
to know about the pinnacle to cope
to know about the magnitude of hosts
to know its about the chemicals of love lost
mad guys , mad guys
good lies ,good lies
told me , told me ,
warned me , warned me
mourned me, mourned me ,
a hurt sea , a hurt sea
full of love lost
full of lost hope
full of love gone
full of hope lost …
Comments
Post a Comment