IT'S ALL IN THE FATE


if you enjoy what I write you can contribute through this link - FOR INDIAN CONTRIBUTIONS
1) I am not here to write easy poems, 
I am here to write tragic ones

2) I have found love and I have lost it
And I have found it again always...


3) Men, they say, 
Women, they command
From children , they demand
And from the government, they all surrender...

4) I wish I can fly and rise and rise and fly
And swim and drown and drown and swim
Not because I have to 
But because I want to.

5) I ain't different
I am just distant... 

Leeza 
if you enjoy what I write you can contribute through this link - FOR INDIAN CONTRIBUTIONS

Comments

  1. It’s your fate to write such beautiful poems, and mine to appreciate them 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts